[plug] cd burning

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Thu Dec 3 10:16:36 WST 1998

Ok need some help :|

Have my lovely cd burner here and I'm trying to burn a copy of a game,
(yes yes i know, i will be buying it when its released in perth)
anyway
the cd has 28 tracks, first being data and 2-28 is cd-audio

is there any way i can dump the whole lot to 1 file and then just burn
that using cdrecord? rather than my current method of cdparanoing the 27
audio tracks to .wav files and using 'dd' to dump the data track to a
file.

i then do
cdrecord dev=/dev/sga speed=4 -data -v -nofix file.raw
and when it finishes
cdrecord dev=/dev/sga speed=4 -audio -v -pad *.wav

is there any way to combine these two seperate processes into 1???

also, is there a more effieient way to make an image of the data track
than using dd? any custom programs out there that anyone knows of??

Gavin