[plug] Arrangements for (Quake|xpilot|MUD|whatever)fest TODAY!

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Dec 6 07:20:37 WST 1998

I'm transporting Djinn, Oliver and Christian so far, which (including
boxes) is about as much as a Peugeot 504 sedan can be expected to take.

Chris will want a lift from a railway station, preferably with someone
from the southern suburbs; pickup at Karrinyup (about 2km from GW ATCF)
if nowhere closer. I presume he's bringing one of his laptops...

Is everyone else right?

PS, many multi-user gaming and chat thingies on http://freshmeat.net
recently. Might want to download if you're on this AM. Also, if anyone
wants a RH 5.1, I have one to give away.

--
Whaddaya mean, "who are we going to sue?" Our systems _work_!