[plug] Front page extensions

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Mon Dec 7 20:57:31 WST 1998

Christian wrote:
> 2.  How many of those who are ISPs have installed them?

Omen and Q-Net, during the time I was employed at each, set up Frontpage
on separate NT boxes. I'm not sure if they've since moved them across to
Linux systems, though. It's extremely extremely doubtful if either would
be silly enough to install FPE on their main webserver.

> 3.  Are there any tips to be aware of?

Never advertise the fact that you run Frontpage and always try to
dissuade those who ask about it *grin*.

 _oo__ |_|_ |__  _ |  |  _ |_|_' _  pc at it dot net dot a u |
/                    PO Box 869, Hillarys WA 6923, AUSTRALIA |