[plug] Perth Based install fest

John Breen wombat at mad.scientist.com
Mon Dec 7 22:28:50 WST 1998

> Would any one here be intrested in attending an install fest based
> here in perth  in early 1999 (january) originally it was planned for
> 8th january but some of the feed back that i have had gives me the
> impression that it really needs to be on a weekend so how about 10th
> january 1999 (Saturday) but we still need a venue. Any ideas ?

I for one would be interested, though I'm in Bunbury and transport
is a bugger.  Still, if that can be sorted out, then I'm in!

> Thanks
> Chris Cornish
> Linux Computer World
> 0416 369 180

| John Breen                 | wombat at mad.scientist.com     |
| Wombat Computer Services   | http://www.bis.net.au/wombat |
| Bunbury, Western Australia | ICQ UIN: 777296              |
| Tel +61-8-9791-5646        | Mobile: +61-(0)414-79-4404   |