[plug] Perth Based install fest

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Dec 8 09:33:56 WST 1998

Chris Cornish wrote:
> Would any one here be intrested in attending an install fest based
> here in perth  in early 1999 (january) originally it was planned for
> 8th january but some of the feed back that i have had gives me the
> impression that it really needs to be on a weekend so how about 10th
> january 1999 (Saturday) but we still need a venue. Any ideas ?

10th in the evening should be OK. If you're aiming at businesses, GW is
likely to offend some. I seem to recall you planning a charge-for event,
in which case maybe consider a conference room at a centrally located
hotel.

--
"What you end up with, after running an operating system concept
 through these many marketing coffee filters, is something not