[plug] Does anyone know of a way of duplicating exhange public folders u nder a Linux email system like sendmail or qmail or some other product?

Christian again at global.net.au
Tue Dec 8 10:12:41 WST 1998

    Microsoft Windows NT: Providing 386 emulation for your Pentium hardware.

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Andrew Howell wrote:
> > I don't know if you would be able to export the exchange global address list
> > into an LDAP server though.
>
> Oh, well, there's always print captures (to a no-graphics printer),
> screen readers and OCR and other ways of skinning the cat if the thing's
> too big to retype.

At this stage I don't believe there's any OCR software for Linux (although
I realise you were perhaps not meaning that Linux was the system to be
used).  Does anyone know of any such software?

I'm also looking to setup my scanner in Linux however it's a parallel port
rather than SCSI based scanner and as I understand it the support is
nearly non-existent... anyone else had any luck?