[plug] Matrox G200 Video Cards

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Wed Dec 9 14:23:59 WST 1998

>Hiya,
>
>Does anyone know which of the Matrox G200 video cards are compatible with
>Red Hat 5.2.  Matrox seem to have 3 cards the marvel, millennium and
>mystique and I do remember seeing something about them being compatible with
>Xfree I just can't remember where and which.  Any help or pointers would be
>greatly appreciated.
>
>Michael Hunt

I'm running a 4MB Matrox Mystique 220 under Red Hat 5.1, XFree 3.3.2-8 no
problems.

cheers,

Dave.

  David Griffiths                               griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Systems Manager
  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection            Phone:   (08) 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                  Fax  :   (08) 9222 7099
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia