[plug] SPAM: (Linux) Work Available.

Matthew Tippett mtippett at ticons.com.au
Thu Dec 10 13:58:16 WST 1998

> Sorry about the SPAM, but I am sure employment is a topic close to many of
> our hearts. :)

Watch this space (or at least the linux australia jobs database).

> An established local ISP is looking for a part-time/casual (~one day a
> week) sysadmin and web author. Some ISP experience would be great, web
> authoring a bonus, Linux admin experience probably essential.
> If anyone is interested and capable, or knows someone, mail me privately.

Considering any remote people?  My company offers remote administation over
the interenet.  Work could be through remote access.

If you are interested I can put together a profile.  But as an indication,
ISP experience (indirect), web authoring (yes - http://lsi.ticons.com.au),
Linux admin experience (founder of LinuxSA, used Linux since 0.99pl14,
Done Solaris and NT admin, specialty areas - security & networking),
Oh, and I code too.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Matt