[plug] FW: A couple of questions.

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Thu Dec 17 10:56:59 WST 1998

Matt and list,

It seems quite strange but somewhere a few messages seemed to be dropped
when trying to be delivered to my mailbox. I didn't get any message from the
list between 12:30pm yesterday till 7:00am this morning. And that mailbox is
usually very reliable. Yet I believe for the whole time I was still
subscribed. Will put it down to either
1. Aliens took it.
2. There was to much Iraqi bombing going on.
3. The postman didn't deliver it as they were on strike.
These are all standard tech support answers.

P.S. I checked the archives for the few message I did miss, so thanks Matt
for letting me know what I had missed.