[plug] majordomo

Christian again at global.net.au
Tue Dec 22 10:02:32 WST 1998

Hi all,

This isn't strictly related to Linux but I expect it falls within the
expertise of several of the people on this list. I'm looking at setting up
a mailing list for a client and was interested in input from any who have
done it before.

Specifically,
1. What's the best package to use?  listserv vs majordomo?

2. How easy is it for basic administration duties to be handled by the
client?  I've heard of something called majorcool, web-based interface...
any comments?

3. What sort of traffic do these lists generate?  I'd expect it would be
mostly outgoing traffic - are there any hidden costs to be aware of?

Anything else I should know? :)

Thanks,

Christian.