[plug] Re: job possible

Luigi Cantoni lui at stm0001.dialix.oz.au
Tue Dec 22 16:14:01 WST 1998

Leon,
There is a boring job going here for someone to cut application
code. Linux experiance would be useful as we work on SCO at the
moment but next year we will be moving it to Linux. I don't think
you would like it but maybe you know someone who might be
interested. Some application experience would be good but if they
want to do application work then I may overlook lack of experience
for keenness. Anyway it has not been advertised yet so here is a
chance for someone to get in early.

Thanks Luigi
--
Luigi Cantoni: lui at stm.com.au       ,-_|\         STM
Voice:  int +61 8 9474 3700  Perth /     \ Sydney 3/77 Mill Point Road