[plug] Re: 2.2

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 30 10:04:38 WST 1998

On Wed, Dec 30, 1998 at 08:40:44AM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
> He's not all synched with Alan though, as Alan pointed out in a reply to
> that message:

Ouch... bit of a ToDo list there...

[...]
> o	QlogicFC - no big problem, its seperate its clean and vendors
[...]

I was curious about this one, so I went looking for a description (it's
a FibreChannel card).

While I was doing this, I found this in AC's changelist for 2.1.132ac2
from 2.1.132ac1 ;

Metalab was sunsite.unc.edu,
Now its metalab not sunsite.unc.edu
Been a long time gone sunsite.unc.edu
Now its a generally bright not a special sun site
Every file in sunsite.unc.edu
Lives in metalab not sunsite.unc.edu
So if you've got a url for sunsite.unc.edu
It'll be archived for you in metalab

<grin>

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal