[plug] hope we all had a good christmas and have a most exellent new year

Dale Baker spud at wantree.com.au
Wed Dec 30 21:54:43 WST 1998

At 04:51 30/12/98 -0800, you wrote:

Hi Chris,

i have just moved over to Perth from Sydney and wouldn't mind coming along
to see what its all about and meeting a few other users.

I'm very new to the area and am living in Warnbro which is near Rockingham
and was wondering how long you think it would take me to drive to where
ever it is you hold these meetings. Maybe you know of someone down this way
i could contact and follow which would make my life a lot easier in finding
somewhere i have never heard of let alone find :)

thank for any help you can give in advance.

> Hi Every Body
>hope we all had a good christmas and have a most exellent new year :)
>
>Hope to see everyone at the PLUG meet on the 12th im pretty sure it
>will be on becouse Peter is back from  holidays on the 4th ( i think
>from memory)
>
>anyway see you there
>
>Chris Cornish
>Linux Computer World
>0416 369 180

---

 ____________
\ \ \______  /    ICQ 103700

Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until
            we use the ones we have?!?

                      .oO*Oo.