[plug] Voting form repost (with slight addenda)

Navarre navarre at omen.net.au
Tue Jul 7 10:51:57 WST 1998

Hello Leon

For my nybbles worth.

I used preferential voting to show day and venue and a star to show
meeting format. I would like to have access to more nights where us
newbys can take our machines to the meetings, this would be the
Monday/Wednesday meetings, and have the knowledgeable persons work
dirrectly on the maching to iron out those niggly bugs, hangups,
unknown, etc. If the 11pm curfew becomes a problem then consider
starting the meeting earlier, say as earily as 18:30.

--

- Regards Navarre -
<navarre at omen.com.au>