[plug] Windows 98 service pack one already in beta!...

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jul 8 00:43:01 WST 1998

On Tue, Jul 07, 1998 at 04:28:00PM +0800, David Buddrige wrote:
> the service pack before they even released the product!!!!)  (I don't know
> why they don't just get the first version working first, before
> releasing....) *shake of head*  oh well...

If the waited until they got it right the would have the problem of
win98 being released in 1999 which is almost as silly as Access 7.0
following from Access 2.0

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065