[plug] Formatting "man" pages for email

Richard Mortimer rmortime at melville.wa.gov.au
Fri Jul 10 14:11:00 WST 1998

Whenever I send a "man" page through the email system, it displays as below.
Is there anyway I can turn off this feature and email a man file as a
straight text file???

TCPDUMP(8)                                             TCPDUMP(8)

NNAAMMEE
       tcpdump - dump traffic on a network

SSYYNNOOPPSSIISS
       ttccppdduummpp [ --ddeeffllnnNNOOppqqSSttvvxx ]
[
 --cc _c_o_u_n_t ] [ --FF _f_i_l_e ]
               [ --ii _i_n_t_e_r_f_a_c_e ] [ --rr _f_i_l_e
]
[ --ss _s_n_a_p_l_e_n ]
               [ --ww _f_i_l_e ] _e_x_p_r_e_s_s_i_o_n

DDEESSCCRRIIPPTTIIOONN
       _T_c_p_d_u_m_p  prints  out  the  headers of packets on a
network
       interface that match the boolean _e_x_p_r_e_s_s_i_o_n.
UUnnddeerr SSuunnOOSS::

Thanks

Richard Mortimer
IT Services