[plug] Crackers & Log Monitoring

Terry Porter tp at gronk.apana.org.au
Mon Jul 13 14:37:04 WST 1998

Thanks to those that replied to my "crackers" post. I'm still unsure what
transpired, but its led me to checkout "xlogmaster".

I have it up and running on my rh4.2 kernel 2.0.30, it compiled cleanly
and I have found it easy to configure. Xlogmaster uses GTK, so you need
this for it to run.
It gives you configurable menu's, filtering - highlighting, greying out,
etc for every sys log or file you have, tail or cat mode etc.

There is a few minor niggles, but then its still under development.

you can find it here:-
 http://www.fusebox.hanse.de/xlogmaster/development/

 have fun, terry