[plug] What should I mirror?

chris mcdonald chris at bison.cs.uwa.oz.au
Sun Jul 19 18:43:27 WST 1998

DC> I have just upgraded my office Linux box and now have approximately 7GB of
DC> HDD solely for mirror purposes. Currently I have the following sites on my
DC> TODO list:
DC>
DC> RedHat      (5.1 Updates)
DC> Debian      (is there a good local site?)
DC> Slakware    (ftp.cs.monash.edu.au)
DC> StarOffice  (??? - apparently these guys don't like mirrors)
DC> KDE

Not sure why your obsession with a local mirror, when Australia's largest
and fastest mirror (and, yes, you're already paying for it!) is at:

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/

                  Dr Chris McDonald     EMAIL:  chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
     Department of Computer Science       WWW:  http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~chris
The University of Western Australia     PHONE:  +61 8 9380 2533
   Crawley, Western Australia, 6907       FAX:  +61 8 9380 1089