[plug] For those not watching SlashDot or getting ThreePoint

Leon Brooks leonb at ami.com.au
Thu Jul 23 14:55:03 WST 1998

David Campbell wrote:
> Let me rephrase my response, "It may not be the perfect answer, but it
> would be better than some others such as NT".

> Happy?

Only if there is _no_ perfect answer. (-:

OTOH, it's a pretty serious way to crash, and the commentary from
various participants indicate that yes, it was the OS at fault and yes,
that kind of thing had happened often before.

Silence is the sound of one computer crashing... in the middle of a
firefight...