[plug] re: Time

The Thought Assassin assassin at sleepless.south.networx.net.au
Fri Jul 24 11:22:56 WST 1998

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Neil Hunt wrote:
> Hmmm, could whomever posted the time HOWTO last week (I think it was J
> Darrington), please repost it, as my system crashed and I had to
> reinstall...

If you have the "HOWTO" package installed, then you should have it
somewhere in /usr/doc/HOWTO on a Debian system, and somewhere very similar
on a Redhat system, though I don't have one at hand to check - if it isn't
there, it might be /usr/doc/LDP or something.

At any rate, the definitive source for the latest version of all HOWTOs is
the Linux Documentation Project:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/
but please don't use sunsite.
http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/
Is the only official Perth mirror, updated daily. (Though the main site is
only updated weekly :)

-Greg