(Re: [plug] What should I mirror?)^24

David Campbell campbell at gear.torque.net
Mon Jul 27 10:44:44 WST 1998

> Date:          Mon, 27 Jul 1998 01:42:37 +0000
> From:          Leon Brooks <leonb at ami.com.au>
> To:            plug at linux.org.au
> Subject:       Re: (Re: [plug] What should I mirror?)^24

> David Campbell wrote:
>
> > PS: I better get those CDs ready for next week (there is a meeting on the
> > 28th ??)
>
> 27th, ie tonight.

I got to pop arround the other side of campus to pick up the Debian CD
masters from Q-Net (unless I got my bearings wrong). I managed to get the
current patches for RH-5.1 (something like 100MB).

I hope someone is going to stick a few signs up for the lost souls...

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

The feature freeze on Linux 2.1.x is starting to be
annoying. I say bring on Linux 2.3.x!!!