plug RedHat 5.1 CD burn

David Campbell campbell at gear.torque.net
Wed Jun 3 00:34:47 WST 1998

> Date:          Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:08:07 +0800 (WST)
> From:          Gavin Tweedie <tweedie at nw.com.au>
> To:            plug at linux.org.au
> Subject:       Re: plug RedHat 5.1 CD burn

> Next meeting is at DEC isnt it?

Yes

> and seeing as I havn't attended previously....where in DEC is it

Mine too...

I will just stand around outside DEC at 7:30pm an wait until someone gives
me directions. I currently have ten orders on my books. It is going to be
a very long evening on Monday (20 mins/burn, x10 burns => 3.5 hours).

> will the front desk ladies (commonly called receptionists) be able to help me?

*NO*

http://plug.linux.org.au/ asks you not to harass these ladies.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

"All parallel ports are equal - Some are more equal than others"