plug Setting up linux with ISDN

spice at roulette.q-net.net.au spice at roulette.q-net.net.au
Fri Jun 5 19:48:06 WST 1998

David,

Easiest way I have seen of doing this is with a device made by Tennyson.
Its a 128k ISDN "modem" that simply plugs into a serial port and answers
to the standard AT command set.  Because of the 128k speed possible with 2
B channels, you also need to use a good serial port, like a Hayes ESP or
similar.

I am fairly sure Harvey Norman sells the Tennyson boxes.

regards

Gary Allpike