plug RedHat 5.1

Ralph Billes echo at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 10 09:45:32 WST 1998

The meeting last night was enjoyable as well as informative.
Good topic choice.  I certainly learned some things about MS
LANs.

I will be placing a bulk order for about 20 CDs shortly.
If people are interested, I am happy to pass them on at the next
PLUG meeting for $10 each.

Please let me know if you are interested so I scale the order.
In the meantime, if anyone is interested in cheap RedHat 5.0 CDs,
please email me too.

Cheers, Ralph.

> From:          chris mcdonald <chris at cs.uwa.edu.au>
> I don't wish to rain on the great service that David is providing, but am
> wondering if PLUG can better serve people by simply making bulk orders to
> a few known and trusted Linux distribution companies in Australia.
> The bulk purchase then ammortises the postage costs and no-one's generous
> time is recovered at $4/hr.

Ralph Billes,                  |  Phone:  +61 (0) 8 9389 1680
Echo Labs.                     |  Mobile: +61 (0)  41985 9603
Unix Systems Programming,      |  WWW:    http://www.iinet.net.au/~echo/
Linux Installation & Support,  |  Email:  echo at opera.iinet.net.au
Internet Solutions and         |  Mail :  29 Weld St, Nedlands, WA 6009
Computer Communications.       |          Perth, Australia.