plug Problem Solving Clinic! Yes please!

Phil Anthony phila at acslink.net.au
Thu Jun 11 10:47:04 WST 1998

I agree - a troubleshooting session would be a great idea...but I wonder
just how many problems would be fixed within the time available? I've
certainly got a few messy problems which I would like to get sorted out but
haven't had time to fiddle with - guess we would have to limit it to one or
two smaller issues.

Phil

P.S. I've got a 24 port 10BaseT repeater, with cables and a number of old
DEC network cards which could be useful for transferring files around etc
for this type of exercise...should I bring them along?

Phil Anthony
Communications Manager               Phone:  619 2375283
Information Services Branch            Fax:    619 2375358
Australia Post                                    Mobile: 041 9049973
Western Australia                             phila at acslink.net.au