plug Problem Solving Clinic! Yes please!

The Thought Assassin assassin at sleepless.south.networx.net.au
Thu Jun 11 12:26:49 WST 1998

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Gavin Tweedie wrote:
> What size hub guys? I can _probably_ get my hands on various network type
> equipment (as most of you can) but over here at netway we have various
> things not in use. would a 16port UTP+coax be enough? (i would think so)
I'd be pretty confident, yes :)

> I'm just wondering how many problems people have, and how long its going
> to take to fix them....
I was thinking in terms of parallel processing.
Get each person with a specific trouble to shoot to tell everyone roughly
what their prob(s) is/are and then those who are intertested can go and
help out with whatever problem they think they can help with.
Doesn't need to be particularly organised, we just need to be sure that
potential troubleshooters know what troubles are out there, so they can
devote their time to the ones they are most experienced with.
Gives a good chance to natter vaguely as some people have been missing
since we started having talks from people.
'twill be fun, i think.

-Greg