[plug] StarOffice Mirror

David Campbell campbell at gear.torque.net
Fri Jun 12 14:01:17 WST 1998

> From:          hellraIser4 <hr4 at aceonline.com.au>

> Anyone know of an ftp (australian) that i could download StarOffice from? im sic
> k of getting 1.3kb/s on the german sites :).

<chant> burn, burn, burn </chant>

Just how big is star office, I might be able to suck the whole lot down
tonight and BURN it on a CD (or two) and add it to the "PLUG Library". I
currently have about 100MB to go on the "RH-5.1 for alpha" disc.

Someone really needs to do something about incorporation. (Will someone
please take a stroll down to the ASC or who ever it is and collect the
forms).

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

"All parallel ports are equal - Some are more equal than others"