[plug] StarOffice Mirror

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Jun 12 14:58:14 WST 1998

In Perth is:

ftp://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/mirrors/linux/staroffice/so40sp3_lnx_01.tar.gz

> Just how big is star office, I might be able to suck the whole lot down

52734 KB.  Overnight on a modem. Or I have it on Zip, until i get a
chance to burn it to CD.

> tonight and BURN it on a CD (or two) and add it to the "PLUG Library". I
> currently have about 100MB to go on the "RH-5.1 for alpha" disc.

I hope you arent planning software emulation. Its slow enough on a
pentium.

> Someone really needs to do something about incorporation. (Will someone
> please take a stroll down to the ASC or who ever it is and collect the
> forms).

Friggin lawyers. Come the revolution...

ciao,

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't
pick your friend's nose.

PGP ID 8B3D0765. FP: 30 07 BF 6C 9B 45 E8 C8  EA 30 4F 01 DC A2 91 88