[plug] modem

Hellraiser4 hr4 at aceonline.com.au
Fri Jun 12 17:03:42 WST 1998

> Would getting a SoundCard & Modem working be classified as a problem? :-)
> I have an IBM Aptiva, that has a crappy SoundCard and Modem all-in-one, (mwave
),
> i dont know whether to classify it as a winmodem or not.. hopefully not.. =)
Does it work under DOS and NT?
If so, then it should be OK with Linux. If not, ... an ESS is cheap.
Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au> Perth, Australia.
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't
pick your friend's nose.
PGP ID 8B3D0765. FP: 30 07 BF 6C 9B 45 E8 C8 EA 30 4F 01 DC A2 91 88

umm.. DOS, i think so, dont have NT.. wouldn't run on my comp.
how would i test it to see if it works under dos?
-ray