[plug] RE: plug RedHat 5.1

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Sat Jun 13 08:20:44 WST 1998

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, The Thought Assassin wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, John Summerfield wrote:

I chose "sed" as an specific package to illustrate a general point.
Doubtless had I spent the time viewing my RH5.1 CD I'd have found better
examples.  (However, findimg them becomes harder as I learn more of the
Unix world.)

My first distribution was actually Slackware (2.0 I think, came attached
to "Running Linux") and that's when I was most confused.

Cheers
John Summerfield