[plug] No PLUG meeting this Monday 22nd

chris mcdonald chris at bison.cs.uwa.oz.au
Sat Jun 20 12:51:01 WST 1998

I'm sorry to announce that there will be no PLUG meeting this Monday,
June 22nd.  Please distribute this information to your collegues.

I'm also afraid that UWA's Computer Science Dept will be unable to host
meetings on Mondays in the future (the practical reason being that I'm
now unable to say back on Mondays and keep the building open).

However, we're happy to continue supporting PLUG on Tuesdays (but no
this coming Tuesday, aarghh!) - then all PLUG meetings will be on the
same day of the week (thereby eliminating half the traffic on this
mailing list).

Sorry to disappoint people waiting for this Monday's meeting (whatever the
topic was to be?).

My guess, then, is that the next PLUG meeting will be Tuesday,
July 7th at Digtial.

                  Dr Chris McDonald     EMAIL:  chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
     Department of Computer Science       WWW:  http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~chris
The University of Western Australia     PHONE:  +61 8 9380 2533
   Crawley, Western Australia, 6907       FAX:  +61 8 9380 1089