[plug] VOTE NOW, or forever hold your peace! (-:

Christian christian at global.net.au
Mon Nov 9 19:09:04 WST 1998

At 07:24 9/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Vote!
>
>Score at 15:00 on Monday, vote closes 10AM Tuesday.
>
>Score  Your-Vote  Venue            Pros'n'Cons
>  0      [_]      Fast Eddy's      (close to DEC, central, public, no
>net)
>  2      [_]      Global Warriors  (private, big venue, net, good for
>northern suburbs)
>  2      [_]      Blue Note        (semi-private, close, central, might
>be bad for e.g. younger members, no net)
>  0      [_]      Curtin           (private, net, drinks, maybe OHP or
>whatever, good for southern suburbs)
>  0      [_]      Other:

I vote for either Fast Eddys or the Blue Note.  If it's anywhere else
non-CBDish then I can't get there (and I suspect other car-less people
can't either easily). While being in a non-CBD location might be "VERY
convenient" for some, it's totally inconvenient for others.  Central is
best. I also think postponing the vote is a good idea.

With regard to the FP talk, is that still on or is that being postponed too?

Regards,

Christian.

And the Lord spake saying: "First shalt thou take out the holy pin.  Then
shalt thou count to three.  No more, no less.  Three shall be the number thou
shalt count and the number of the counting shall be three.  Four shalt thou
not count, neither count thou two excepting that thou then proceed to three.
Five is right out!  Once the number three, being the third number be reached,
then lobbest thou thy holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who,
being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."			- Monty Python