[plug] URGENT: Temporary venue challenge arising on Tuesday!

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Tue Nov 10 00:03:50 WST 1998

In my NSHO, given uncertainty of venue at such a late stage, it is only
fair that:
a) The meeting be somewhere CBDish for those who end up at the wrong spot.
   (probably unlicensed)

b) The AGM be at the very least split, perhaps entirely next meeting.
   There's probably some rule about having top announce it earlier than
   10AM, that morning anyway :)

Since we haven't actually sorted out nominations yet, I vote for
postponing the AGM a couple of weeks, and just have a get-together at
Fast Eddies/somewhere I can get a post-exam fix of beer/anywhere else
people can walk to from digpat/comiqal.

-Greg Mildenhall