[plug] URGENT: Temporary venue challenge arising on Tuesday!

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Nov 10 08:38:02 WST 1998

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Greg Mildenhall wrote:

> Matt, does Global Warriors' offer extend to network quake/what-have-you?
> I forget whether they have anything permanently plugged into their LAN...

They don't have any computers permanently plugged in, so it's BYO
computer, but I'm not sure if their offer of us holding the meeting there
includes us playing on their LAN for free :) (after all, that's the only
thing they make money from) but I'll ask them :)
I vote for having a plug "social" there one Sunday afternoon though.

 - Matt