[plug] Greg's vote, meeting options

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Nov 10 13:36:08 WST 1998

Greg Mildenhall wrote:
> Is this one not clear enough for you?

_This_ one is, yes... (-:

> I'm voting that we go to the CBD, but don't do anything important there.
> licensed versus unlicensed probably depends on who turns up, so i suppose
> I vote for fast eddie's in particular, from which we can move on if the
> general concensus is in favour of alcoholism.

That makes sense.

> > b) The AGM be at the very least split, perhaps entirely next meeting.

There are also non-Monday-ites. Perhaps they can be covered in email?

We need more nomiees! On the other hand, I think it would be good to get
out of the way soon. If you can postpone it once, then you can postpone
it often. And Christmas _is_ coming! (-:

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.