[plug] What do do about Christmas?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Nov 10 18:24:25 WST 1998

Christian wrote:
> > * At Fast Eddy's because it's central, close to Compital, and public -
> >and also serves beer, for Greg and Ian's sake. This seems to be about
> >it, according to the circumstances. Hit reply and scream now if this
> >defacto decision massively inconveniences you.

> All sounds excellent... and the beer will be for my sake also. :)

My immediate, umm, superior here has just obtained for himself a
screen-saver of Belgian beers, and, being Belgian, is in hog heaven...

> Can someone give some quick directions to Fast Eddys?  I've never been to
> the Digital building but suspect I'll be able to find it... where is Fast
> Eddy's in relation to this?

Straight down Wellington street, under the Freeway, turn right into
Milligan St, it's on your left as your turn that way into Murray St and
struggle to find parking.

OR

Up Havelock St to Murray St, turn left, straight down under the Freeway,
look for signs on your left as you cross Milligan St.

OR

Try Bunbury or Fremantle or Melbourne -- but we won't be there... (-:

--
Do you remember when you only had to pay for windows when *you* broke
them? -- Noel Maddy