[plug] DNS resolution (more)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Nov 15 07:12:14 WST 1998

Shackleton, Kevin wrote:
> They said that Telstra (presumably as the root
> nameserver for .org.au) was responsible for the delay.

Actually, if that was the DNS setup that I have in mind, Dimitri was
also dealing with Telstra about several other issues, which seriously
raised the chances of getting the name wrong. Dyslexia rules, KO? (-:

OTOH, if it was a large ISP you were dealing through, the odds are good
(but not unity: Wantree, for example, have been speedy in the past) that
they hadn't got around to it yet.

--
Hi I was wondering where i could get a list of every security hole on
every UNIX platform whether it be book website etc.
Please email: Jakal90 at aol.com
		-- a post to comp.unix.programmer