[plug] An idea for next year...

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Nov 20 12:34:14 WST 1998

Visit this article on a Linux Business Breakfast in Melbourne, and tell
me what you think of hosting a similar thing here, maybe May-ish next
year. I'm sure that if Peter Illmayer isn't bald by then, he'll probably
be allowed to try selling Compital hardware through the event. I wonder
if anyone else wants to ride this particular bandwagon.

http://www.cyber.com.au/users/conz/lbb.html

--
Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the
back of his head, behind Christopher Robin.  It is, as far as he knows,