[plug] Another (Possibly) Redhat specific squid tip

David Buddrige dbuddrige at ozemail.com.au
Sun Nov 22 19:20:01 WST 1998

Hi Kevin,

Yes, there is such a policy, however I'm supposed to get at least 6 hours
before they cut you off... the shortest I've heard of is 90 minutes (that
particular ISP has since increased this to 2 hours)... at present, the
disconnections are happening within 30 minutes of connecting...

I would assume that if the modem had been disconnected, then the light's
would all turn off... at present, it appears to remain connected, but the
ping's are no longer working.... I'm going to check out the suggestions
made by Christian...

cheers

Dave.  8-)