[plug] Meeting

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Nov 23 17:13:41 WST 1998

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Matt Kemner wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
>
> > The meeting is tonight at UWA at 18:30 ... ( See http://plug.linux.org.au/ )
> > for info on how to get there.
>
> Tonight IS part 2 of the AGM isn't it?

Yeah ... although there isn't much to do .... as there was only one nomination
(after declines) for each committe position then the vote is kinda not
needed :(

I'd say the only thing to iron out is the time/date for the Quakeathon
... I would really like to come tonight ... BUT ... i had other plans made for
me by "She who must be obyed" if y'all catch my drift ... and my couch is NOT
very comfy :)

Yours Tony.