[plug] Another (Possibly) Redhat specific squid tip

Tony Clark tony at ballist.net.au
Wed Nov 25 09:12:38 WST 1998

Software Engineers..sheesh   :)

Seriously though David, insulation won't stop radio waves, screening may.
You could have well hit upon your problem though and I would suggest a
filter in series with the phone line.  Not sure if you can buy them, supect
not.  Basically an inductor in series with each wire with 2 caps at each
end of the inductor. Ground the center connection of the 2 caps.  If there
are any radio hams in the area talk to them. You may get lucky.

Tony Clark

Digital and System Groups Manager
ERG Telecommunications

Mobile Asia +852 93168907