[plug] Database on Linux and Debian2 CD-s

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Fri Nov 27 09:58:21 WST 1998

Christian wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Paul Wilson wrote:
>
> > > I'm in the process of grabbing it now.
> > > I have a cd burner if anyone want's a copy.
> > > I also have the Binary Image for Debian 2 if anyone wants a disk.
>
> Is that main i386 or does it include contrib/non-free/non-US too?

It WAS the main i386, however, due to a minor F up with rsync last night
it's now only 1/5th of the main i386. And before I had time to butn up a
disc.
I might just buy the original and update it with rsync.

As for the price for Sybase... Whats a CD-R worth?
$3.00 or something like that...
I'm off to South Africa on Monday for 5 days, so I'll notify the list
when
I get back, and anyone who wants one can grab a copy.

--
-----------------------------------
Brad Campbell

Seme Electrical Engineering Co