[plug] C codeing .... a question.

Ian Kent ian.kent at pobox.com
Sat Nov 28 15:29:24 WST 1998

At 03:23 PM 27-11-98 +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote something like:
>Hello All,
>	I need some help with a small C problem.
>
>I have a perl script that I want to convert to C ...
>
>--Snip
>print "Enter your Password: --- you know you can trust me: ";
>system ("/bin/stty","-echo");
>chop($linein = <STDIN>);
>system ("/bin/stty","echo");
>print "Thank you\n";
>--Snip
>
>You get the Idea ...

Yes, I remember serial I/O (how could I forget). If you have trouble with
the man page I may have an example or two of termios handling on a tar
archive. It is currently on 4mm DAT and I don't have access to one on a
Unix box. If you can get me access to one I would be happy to have a look
for you.

--
Ian Kent