[plug] Caldera, SUSE and Applix suppliers

Systems Administrator sysadmin at kondinin.com.au
Thu Oct 1 18:02:44 WST 1998

I have Caldera OpenLinux for sale, which I bought it last week. I paid
AUS$65 for it, and I'm asking AUS$50. It's the complete boxed set, used only
once. In fact, it comes with a proper paid version of StarOffice which I
have not yet opened (it's still sealed), all books, registration form,
basically everything you need to get up and running.

Let me know if you're interested.