[plug] Oracle 8 - _how_ big??

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 9 12:48:55 WST 1998

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 09:48:46AM +0800, Hill, Damion wrote:
> Kevin Shakleton has expressed an interest in getting a copy of the CD but I
> don't have access to a CD-R. Anyone in PLUG who would be happy to burn this
> for him and anyone else who wants it?

I signed up for the CD and a friend of mine can burn copies if we know how
many need to be done - email me ASAP if you want one. Should be around the
$5 mark, but I'll check what he wants to do in case we get any coasters.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal