[plug] scsi cd burners

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Thu Oct 15 07:11:18 WST 1998

Date sent:      	Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:11:33 +0800 (WST)
From:           	Niall Young <niall at gospel.iinet.net.au>
To:             	plug at linux.org.au
Subject:        	[plug] scsi cd burners
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> What CD Burners can you guys recommend under Linux/Win95?
>
> SCSI preferably - know of any with an I^2 connector?  Know someone
> local who stocks it for a good price?

SCSI burners fall into some broad catagories, you need to check the
cdrecord man page for more details. The Traxdata one I have works fine,
external SCSI I box with a SCSI II cable (eg SCSI II one end, SCSI I the
other).

Need more info?

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers
b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
c) Start on ParSCSI drivers

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome