[plug] Time zones and GMT time

P Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 20 10:20:49 WST 1998

When I first set up my Linux box (Redhat 5.1) I think during the setup I
must have told the setup program that my Hardware clock was set to GMT
because my clock is out, if I then relink my localtime in the /etc
directory to GMT its correct.

Does anyone know how to change this so that I can set the Timezone to
Perth, and don't have to have my Hardware clock set to GMT.

Peter

| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/