[plug] LOCAL: Perth, WA: PLUG informal meeting tonight, first AGM next month

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Mon Oct 26 17:19:20 WST 1998

Meeting at the UCC, starting at about 1830, more details on PLUG's
website (http://plug.linux.org.au/), all welcome, all problems
considered and many annihliated.

Second Tuesday of November will be PLUG's first-ever AGM and I'll also
try hard to con Mr Allpike into regaling us briefly with
FrontPage-on-Linux tales.

May the flaws be with you.

--
"At Fluke we spend about five times as much per Microsoft seat as for
Unix seat