[plug] Golgotha

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Oct 29 15:01:29 WST 1998

As some of you may or may not be aware, the software company crack.com
were working on what looked like to be an EXCELLENT game, to be available
for several OS/S including Linux..

Unfortunately, crack.com seems to have gone out of business.. However the
GOOD news is that they've released source code for their game (Golgotha)
available to the masses.

The main reason I'm posting this message, other than to notify you of the
sad news and the GOOD news, is that I'm currently downloading the sources
from mirror.aarnet.edu.au (and getting a nice average of 90kB/sec :P) and
will post an ftp url on this list when I've got it down so you can all
download it across your WAIX links for nix :)

(not that it's _that_ expensive.... about $20 for me to download the lot)

 - Matt Kemner
System Administrator/BOFH        "Words are too feeble,
Networx Internet                  they cannot contain"
(08) 9 345 3377                   Live, "Stage"