[plug] List Servers

Gary Allpike spice at q-net.net.au
Tue Sep 22 15:34:32 WST 1998

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:25:09 +0800 (WST), you wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Gavin Tweedie wrote:
>> Do we have anything in particular planned? What sort of problems are
>> people planning on bringing in?
>
>I have a Debian box that I have started setting up which is causing me
>lots of grief that I could do with help for.  I can't get the Sony CDU31A
>controller or the NE2k network card going.  I need the I/O's for both and
>finding that out is a challenge.
>
>Nick

Nick,

Just take a guess for the NE2k, the module will fail to load if you get it
wrong.

NE2k's usually live at 0x300, but can also use other IO addresses.

I think you will find you can do the same thing with the Sony CD-ROM.

regards

Gary

Gary Allpike - spice at q-net.net.au
System Administrator
Q-Net Australia    http://www.q-net.net.au
Ph: +61-8-9386 1178   Fax: +61-8-9386 8200